I went back to work today, limping, with crutch ensconsed under left armpit. Greeted with expressions of concern each time I passed a desk, I stopped each time to explain my absence and my hobbleage. Inexplicably, my explanation was greeted with guffaws, giggling, tears, snot and general merriment. When these beasts had picked themselves off the floor and wiped their poor watery eyes, the question was always "How much had you had?"
Bloody cheek.

(Much improved graphic)
It is no surprise that at least two of my team still have a picture of me falling off a bike as their screensaver.
8 comments:
oh yeah. good point...
*tries to hack into station platform cctv just after closing time cam*
They obviously know (and love) you too well!
Surely M should have a speech bubble, uttering something like "feckin idiot!"
My Hero! *swoons*
Hey, what's all this I hear about you letting drunk tramps handle your crutch?
153046??? Mistake there hutters. All 153 units are in the range 153301-153385
I just KNEW you would pick me up on that, Peter;-)
Hahahha
Post a Comment