Wednesday, 16 May 2007

Hard At Work

It was my Project Management Exam today, so a late start, a final practice, and off to Newton Abbot for the exam. One of the Assistant Directors at work was there too, although, why, I dont know ("How do you do an underscore? I don't type you see". As he is one of the candidates for New Boss, I wasn't rude). 75 multiple choice questions, for most of which, if you chose the answer using English, all four alternative answers would have sufficed. However, the answers had to be in Jargon (like Klingon, only more random)so I am in suspense for 2 weeks until my certificate comes through.
Not considering it worth it to go to work for the remaining five hours of the working day, I took myself up the Teign Valley for some geocaching and managed 6 without having to walk more than 300 metres from the car (cunning planning!). Fields of bluebells
stunning views over the Teign

And some gentle shepherding.


I saw loads of buzzards and what I think was either a Cirl bunting or a yellowhammer. It's great to be at work.

8 comments:

henry said...

what luvverly piccies!
thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Skiver! ;-)

Nice Bluebells, though :)

Max said...

Wow! a sheep shaped geocache

Claire said...

Pretty flowers! And sheepseys! Seems like a productive use of your working day, geochaching.

NigelH said...

Why are you taking pictures of sheeps' arses?

Andre Veloux said...

Still taking exams at your age?

Skywolf said...

Ah, the countryside...

And I love the sheep pic. Arses or not.

Peter said...

Ahhhhh Prince2!!!!!

*runs and hides*