All my blood tests are negative (in a good way), my liver function is fine (M spluttered down the phone when I told her that), I dont have Malaria, Swine Flu, Hepatitis A, or Dengue Fever. I am not yellow.
None of this explains the crippling daily headache and ringing in my ears, (or the nausea and vomiting, or the general tiredness, lack of strength and weight loss), so the good doctor gave me some extra strong painkiller (which are also used for arthritis, pain relief after minor surgery, and may prevent Alzheimers, according to Wikipedia). And she signed me off for a week. I told my employer I have Malingeria, which seemed to work.
Now for the daily stool samples.
3 comments:
have a crack at this ite, it's a good one:
http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/
get well soon. x
Just checking in to see if you are better, seems not.
And no, don't go to that site!!
Is it stress related migraine? You have to think of the common, most likely causes.
Hi there
Sorry to break into your comments like this, but I was wondering if you'd be interested in a guest post on the People's Republic of South Devon.
Email info@peoplesrepublicofsouthdevon.co.uk
Post a Comment