I got a phone call to ask me for an interview. It is a place I have been before and I know them. (oh to be out of this place). I could actually be doing something rather than worrying about policy, which I never have understood, and in the absence of management have no desire to.
I found a solution to running the charity I am in charge of (somebody really wants to take it on, and they are next door to the shop). The other two shops are happy to run themselves. I will stay a trustee of the charity for now but delegate admin to my current admin at work. They can find a new chairman of the committee.
I won an MP4 player off eBay for a stupid price (British store so hopefully no probs if it doesn't work unlike my previous experience which came with a cracked CD) so I am sorted for music when I go away to Forren parts in April. I never could cope with the CD Walkman with it's bulk and battery draining.
And the sun shone.
PS get better soon Omally
1 comment:
Bad things come in threes as well you know!
Just being a miserable realist I know you like that kind of thing.
Post a Comment