Saturday, 12 April 2008

Porno Sheets

I won some lovely new sheets off eBay. The colour matches the curtains and lamp shades. But because they are satin, M imagines them to be some sort of pornographic aid ("You'll be wanting mirrors on the ceiling next!". And if I recall correctly, the mirrors were her suggestion, some years ago, a project fortunately never carried out). I find them rather comfy. What do you think?

16 comments:

Unknown said...

They look quite slippery ... mind you don't fall out!

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

I bet they're cold when you first get into them!

Max said...

Leslie Phillips would approve. Ding Dong!

NigelH said...

Pervert!

Pookledo said...

Shiny!

Claire said...

Are you thinking of making your own films now Hutters? Nice little money earner in your old age :) *ducks flying pillow

Andre Veloux said...

Do they mark easily?

Lord Hutton said...

Most of the above!

Anonymous said...

The sexy effect is somewhat spoiled by the demure bedspread/quilt.

cogidubnus said...

No snowqueen, I think that's their curtains - it must've been a really wild night!

Me Myself and I said...

aren't they cold?

mirrors on the ceiling scare me. what if there was an earthquake and it fell on you in the night?!

Lisa & Adam said...

Are they wipe clean? :P

Lord Hutton said...

Oi!

Anonymous said...

Are they silk or a polysynthetic blend? Those faux silk fabrics can wreak havoc on the elbows and knee area! Us old people have to stick together..

Anonymous said...

LOL - There's a porno scene waiting to happen for sure :]

Lord Hutton said...

They mark (ahem), they slip, your nails catch on them, but hey, the porn kudos