I saw the
space station, on a clear night out at Denbury. I popped out for a cigarette, and there was this light whizzing across the sky. I checked it wasn't flashing or making a noise like a plane, then ducked inside to tell the others. Unfortunately only Wendy saw it before it was eclipsed by the earth's shadow, briefly turning red before disappearing. But Yay! I saw it. *applies for
astronaut job
6 comments:
what, didn't it stop to pick you up?
Mallers, Ned & I watched it make several passes at Cropredy, as we sat outside and set the world to rights.
No JG, it was aliens. I keep telling you.
http://spaceflight1.nasa.gov/realdata/sightings/cities/view.cgi?country=United_States®ion=California&city=San_Diego
You can put in your city to find when it's going to be overhead again.
Jane
Now aren't you glad you smoke :)
Well spotted sir - I've never seen it, I don't think? :[]
Post a Comment