"I leave no trace of wings in the air, but I am glad I have had my flight "
Has the News of the World been hacking your Voicemail?
No, he's been making sexist comments at football matches.
A player is in an offside position if: she is nearer to her opponents' goal line than both the ball and the second last opponent before the ball is played. Even a f*cking boy could understand that
Surely a fucking boy would be far too pre-occupied to care about the offside rule?
Nothing I said I hope! Beebx
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Has the News of the World been hacking your Voicemail?
No, he's been making sexist comments at football matches.
A player is in an offside position if: she is nearer to her opponents' goal line than both the ball and the second last opponent before the ball is played. Even a f*cking boy could understand that
Surely a fucking boy would be far too pre-occupied to care about the offside rule?
Nothing I said I hope! Beebx
Post a Comment