Despite having to use a crutch to hobble about, I managed to do work emails yesterday with my Citrix stick, attend a planning meeting in Plymouth this morning (half mile hobble from the station) and then a Shopmobility meeting in Paignton this afternoon (oh how the members laughed when the chairman turned up with a crutch). In the meantime, my Executive Head left a message on my mobile: I rang him back, and he told me I was too valuable to get voluntary redundancy. Curses.
4 comments:
I can not believe anyone who works for our wonderful council would want to take voluntary redundancy!
viagra liver damage 18 takes viagra viagra attorney columbus cheap generic viagra how does viagra work viagra buy price iframe generic brands of viagra online viagra for sale without a prescription viagra cheap viagra dosages over the counter viagra buy cheap viagra soft viagra herb alternative viagra online cheap
Hurray! A Spam!
why not use a shopmobility scooter?
Post a Comment