The standard of the bands, alternating on the 3 stages in Market Square and Kingsbury, was excellent,

and we acquired several CDs, but we did spend most of the weekend in the pub (as usual). Unfortunately for me, I am off the booze at the moment, due to Doctor's orders, and well worth it it is too, as within 36 hours I had recovered, mostly, from what I had imagined to be a tropical lurgy (that was only partly the case). Balancing one pint of beer a day (social pressure, you understand, and only at the weekend), with copious amounts of lemonade and 0% lager is an achievement of sorts, and plenty of early nights. Didnt think I could do it, but it seems to be going OK so far.
Anyway, what are usually normal people in a haze of booze, seem to in the cold light of day, to be strange beings:




Of course, I wasn't affected myself.

And M seems quite pleased/
For the first time in years I have eaten 3 square meals in a day. I might even put on some weight from my pathetic levels of the moment.
3 comments:
About bloody time too. Mel deserves a well bloke.
Jan
Well done, you. Keep it up, it's good to eat.
More meat on a butcher's pencil etc.
Good luck matey, you'll be feeling yourself again in no time, I'm sure.
;)
Post a Comment