Friday, 11 January 2008

I am Leg End

Watched this off a memory stick with disjointed lip sync
They let Will Smith's wife over the bridge when her second test is negative (as if!);
He cut himself out of the trap and didnt hurt his bones when he landed on concrete (and rapid recovery time from the knife wound);
The dog gets it;
He has electricity and fuel;
No communication with the outside world (but he has a face recognition computer, which switches on instantly);
massive savings on actors;
the streets are computer generated;
why did he have to die?;
How did his new friend and child get over the water?
How did the uninsulated blood sample survive the journey?
Too many Arsenal supporters throwing themselves at plate glass;
Colonel, scientist, body builder,doctor, vet?
Smith himself convincing, shame about the plot

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe! I saw this last night at the cinema (I couldn't bear the disjointed lip sync!)

Apparently not all the streets were computer generated. They peed off a lot of people by closing down some streets to film it.

I can't think of a way he could have got out if he didn't die really without him finding a sure which would have been amazingly cheesy.

David said...

Sod, now I know the ending.

Katie said...

I wasn't a big fan either, but i didn't like sam dying :(