Saturday, 20 October 2007

The Dangers of Eating a Fried Egg Sandwich in Bed

Gently fry an egg.
In the meantime put two pieces of bread in the toaster.
Once the toaster pops, butter toast.
Place fried egg on toast, add ketchup, salt and pepper.
Make sandwich.
Take back to bed to enjoy.



Find kitchen roll.
Wash sheets.

Also in our recently rented house in Scotland was this:

Which I find rather distasteful, but it certainly stands out.

8 comments:

Jeangenie said...

I love those knife-blocks!

And the egg serves you right for being lazy and not getting dressed! :p

henry said...

I resent people copying my oil paintings.
Call it 'Winter Sunset' and hang it on the wall.

Max said...

That egg must have been really hot! It total burnt off your left nipple

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Little light S&M in bed, Hutters? Your public should be told.

Unknown said...

Weird sex games, eh hutters? I find yoghurt more exciting for that sort of thing.

Anonymous said...

surely you mopped the yolk off with the left over toast?

Anonymous said...

Heh. Your supper eggscaped.

*snigger*

Anonymous said...

Can't think of anything funny to say - I'm laughing too much!