Saturday, 21 April 2012

It's Been Awhile

It has been nearly a month since I posted here. I had forgotten about it to be honest. Korsakoff's doesn't help, nor dealing with a broken back and Osteoperosis and drinking too much. Trans-Siberian will have to wait, as will many other things. I cope, up here in the Fens, but there are days when I never speak a word to anyone. I apply for jobs most days (2 today, and Employment Support Allowance) but there is note out there. Korsakoff's is nasty: I hadnt remembered my new female friend had been here. Arse! Doesn't do romance any good. Full up with benefits claims, selling boat, looking for work, looking for woman, leaving booze. Living on air as far as I know

2 comments:

Trouty said...

You're short of Thiamin.
Thiamin is found in whole grains, soybeans, peas, liver, kidney, lean cuts of pork, legumes, seeds, and nuts.

So get plenty of those into you as well as other good, nutritious food.
If you can manage to lay off the booze, you'll be able to afford the food.

Goodness knows why you had to move out into the middle of nowhere.
Get back to where you'll be amongst family and friends!

DG875 said...

Get yourself back down to the best county in England where you obviously have friends who care about you.
Loneliness is not cured by a bottle.