Friday, 30 September 2011

In Honour of Henry

Was invited to a concert at the Community College tonight: daughter's daughter playing violin. It is 300 yards and well trodden by the teenage pupils. I picked up an armload of bottles, fag packets, Subway polysterene. The usual stuff that they drop. I put it outside the Skool reception, to make a point.
A minute or 2 later, I was accosted by the Head and a teecher, and given a right going over. "No right", "how do you know it is children from this skool?"("Well, it is the only one between my house and the Skool") "Why not put it in a bin?" ("What? like your pupils do?"). "Don't say "Fucking"! (I is adult , bloody cheek!) Generally very angry and threatening. As if between town and skool there any young people (Old people zone), so who else is it going to be? I seem to attract this. I ended up putting the shit in a bin and chatted friendily with the teecher after I left (early, of course, to avoid the police). He was OK. The kids will have a talking to, I suspect
Official Parish Nuisance? Can I have a certificate?

7 comments:

Jeangenie said...

Defensive aggression from the teecher and Head because they knew you were right.

Trouty said...

Sounds like Henry's back.

omally said...

You should have got hold of the headmaster's ear and made him pick up 100 pieces of litter himself. Jumped up little prick. It's no wonder kids go bad when teechers (who are there to pick up after some parents inabilities) are idiots too.

Paul b said...

Hey, Trouty, EXACTLY what I was thinking!!!!

Lord Hutton said...

Does nothing round here ever fuckin work????? Hurrah for my oldest friend. 1 year, 3 months and 13 days.

Trouty said...

Hi Paul. At one point, H bought one of those litter picker upper things and a gadget for holding bin liners open.
For a while, he took to strolling along the towpath, picking up after everyone else.
As you know, he wasn't the tidiest person at home but he'd never drop litter outside.

Lord Hutton said...

I have a "Claw" too!