Things are certainly pretty bad at the moment. Crying and general awfulness every day.
However.
The other week I met a woman on a website. She drove 80 miles to a pub where my boat was moored. Didnt work out, but hey-ho.
Then on the train back from Newport (Gwent) the other day, I got chatting to a woman who happened to be going to a venue next to my mooring, so I offered her a lift from the station back to the mooring. She drove the boat, we moored, met her friend, and chatted until late. She even bought all the food and drink. I might be down and stupid, but I can still chat up a woman on a train.
2 comments:
Things are looking up.
Good for you!
It could well be that the best is yet to come.
(You may be temporarily down but you know very well that you're not stupid.)
You're far from stupid, my friend (realising you needed to change your teeshirt pdq proved that!). You're still picking yourself up and dusting yourself off.
Post a Comment