Thursday, 28 April 2011

Bonne Chance

For my sins, I have bought a boat. The cabin is very cosy, and there isn't much storage except under the seats, which are full of gear already. But I really dont care. It is my boat, it goes, and it shall sail up the canals and rivers with me in charge. Guests will be welcome, but they will have to perform the menial tasks, such as preparing my meals and my bed, and stroking my forehead before sleep.
It is going to be a steep learning curve once I have the keys. Fortunately, the mooring is by a Wetherspoons and a Sainsbury in the midde of Brizzle.

3 comments:

Paul B said...

Brizzle?

Son Mike is at Uni there, shall I send him over to cook your lunch?

:-)

Paul B

ned said...

Is this just to get out of the camping charge at Cropredy?
Cheapskate!

omally said...

I think it's so he can go Cadding more easily.