It took about 15 minutes, but the full kit worked.
2 pairs socks, Air8 boots, tights, thermal long johns, jeans, ski trousers and braces, thermal vest, t-shirt, fleece, woolly, bodywarmer, 100% sheepskin polyester jacket, Berghaus wind/waterproof jacket, scarf, evil balaclava, Dead Animal hat, gloves (inner and outer). How you are supposed to pee, or roll a fag, I have yet to discover.
7 comments:
You're not taking any chances, are you?
I do hope they don't have a heatwave while you're there.
Don't forget to learn the norwegian word for 'hellllllllp!', just in case. Have fun. x
It is Hjellpp or some such!
You look like wotshisname from the League of Gentlemen.
Don't rob any banks while you are out there!
It's pretty warm out there at the moment, only -6 celsius. I hope your suit is bear-proof!
I am trying to travel with minimum kit, but to cover all contingencies
Yes, definitely keep your contingencies covered; otherwise you'll either be arrested or they'll drop off.
Post a Comment