Sunday, 16 December 2007

The Littlest Christmas Tree

Many years ago, my little boy was in a school Christmas play called the Littlest Christmas Tree. This year he is Big but the tree is indisputably still Little. I was given permission to buy it over the phone, but even M hadn't thought how small it was. It will do though, as we are away for Christmas and at least I can plant it out after, as it is growing in it's little pot.

5 comments:

omally said...

Don't plant it out! Fir trees are good at sucking all the water out of the ground, leaving nice hollow bits for your house to fall into.Might take a long time but it can happen!

:)

Lord Hutton said...

Allotment then?

omally said...

Top bananananana! :)

Max said...

I thought it was a fir tree

cogidubnus said...

Doesn't look very furry to me...