Seeing as I miserably failed to to get Zeppelin tickets, and seeing how it is postponed anyway cos Jimmy broke his finger, falling over in his garden (Rock and Roll!) here is something I found accidentally while searching for Bob Dylan's Blood on the Tracks New York Sessions (far better than the released version, and I used to have it on cassette until my ex (and you can see why she's my ex) taped over it?). Anyone know how to get this Dylan on CD?
Check out this video: Led Zeppelin - Kashmir
Add to My Profile | More Videos
4 comments:
I know someone who has everything Dylan ever did - leave it with me, I'll be in touch.
Awesome song. Jimmy Page couldn't look any more arrogant rock god could he? And then he falls over in his garden, no doubt pruning the roses.
Ooh, no idea where you would get that - maybe try peer to peer software or none-mainstream download site like www.mp3sale.ru?
Robert plant lives not too far away from me and I've bumped into him a few times at a local pub... in fact, the pub I got barred from! :[]
Aaaah, sweet memories.
'Blood on the tracks' is my fave Dylan album but 'Infidels' runs a close second.
Page is very good at busting his fingers; he slammed one in a train door once, didn't he?
Post a Comment